Shipwreck Island Waterpark
Since 1983 Shipwreck Island Water Park has been one of the top spots for a family outing! Featuring 20 acres of tropical themed attractions the park will keep everyone entertained and cooled off! Located only 3 miles and less than ten minutes from Campers Inn! (Directions)
Some highlights of the park’s attractions
- Ocean Motion Wave Pool is a 500,000-gallon pool that generates three foot waves every ten minutes. These waves contain cool, clear water without any creatures that may lurk in the ocean.
- White Knuckle River is a 660-foot long twisting, winding inner tube ride that features tubes large enough for the entire family to twist, turn and splash down into a watery finale.
- The Raging Rapids is over 300 feet of white water inner tube rafting. “The Rapids gives riders one of the best white water tubing slides you’ll find anywhere.
- The Zoom Flume is the oldest attraction at Shipwreck Island. Three flumes curve in, out and around a huge hill, and finally come together in a big splash pool.
- The Great Shipwreck is a replica of a 17th century sailing ship. Guests zipline off the ship and drop into a beautiful lagoon pool.
- The Lazy River is over 2,000 feet of a slow moving meandering river that provides the park’s most relaxing aquatic encounter.
- The Tadpole Hole is a gigantic children’s activity pool that includes a frog slide, a ship slide, an elephant slide, a pelican slide and an old submarine known as “The Silly Sub.”
SHIPWRECK ISLAND is open the last two Saturdays in April, all Saturdays in May, and the last three Sundays of May. The waterpark begins the daily operating schedule on Saturday, May 25 through Saturday, August 10.
Visit their website for the rest of the details on the park, pricing, and other amenities.