PARK RULES AND REGULATIONS
At Campers Inn, our desire is for every one of our guests to have a quality experience during their time here, this means we need a few campground rules and regulations to ensure every guest has the opportunity for the best possible vacation during their stay at Campers Inn Inc.
The Basics are below, but there are numerous reasons not listed here that can result in you being asked to leave the park. The management reserves the right to make this determination for any reason and reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, No Refunds are given if you are asked to leave the park for any reason.
If an issue arises, please contact the office first. If after hours please call our emergency contact posted at the office.
Keep it Slow! 5 MPH!
Speed Limit within the park is 5 MPH! Please keep it slow, no reason to be in a hurry. This policy is strictly enforced for the safety of other guests. This policy also includes golf carts and/or other motorized vehicles.
- We are a pet friendly park, However they must be kept on a leash and under the control of their owner at all times at all times. There is no exception to the leash requirement
- Pets are not allowed in the Store, Cabins, in the Pool Area, Bathhouse, or the Kids Playground area.
- Pets may not be tied up and left outside unattended.
- Please don’t allow your pet to interfere with the peace and quiet of your neighbors and our other guests. If your pet is disturbing others, we will ask that you get it under control. If it continues we will ask you to leave the park without refund.
- YOU MUST CLEAN UP AFTER YOU PET, IF YOU DON’T YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE. We have several stations throughout the park where you can deposit pet waste, since we do not have a specific pet walk area please respect our other guests and keep our park clean. Pick up your pet waste immediately!
- Check-out time is 12:00 PM – Cabin Check out is 11:00 AM (Late check-outs will lose deposit. No Exceptions)
Check-in time is 1:00 PM.
Please re-register for additional days by 10:00 AM or to arrange for a late check out.
- Turn gate card into office for refund, no refunds for damaged, bent, or lost cards. Deposit is $10.00 each.
- Only one camping unit and one vehicle per site, please see office for additional vehicle parking arrangements.
Please do not park in the roadway or partially block roadway
Please do not park in empty sites or you will be towed at your expense.
- Please keep your campsite clean and secure your valuables, we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Your reserved site, if you request a specific lot we reserve the right to re-assign space if necessary in order to maximize our occupancy potential.
- Parents are responsible for the whereabouts, safety, and conduct of their children at all times. All minors must have adult supervision after 8:00 PM. PARENTS PLEASE MONITOR YOUR CHILDREN!
- Ground fires and fireworks are prohibited by county law. Above ground fire pits with screen covers are allowed.
- Trash. Place trash in plastic bags in front of site. Pick up is at 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM.
- No clotheslines and ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ATTACH ANYTHING TO TREES.
- QUIET HOURS ARE 10:00 PM TO 7:00 AM.
- Loud Music, Abusive Language, Rowdiness, Drunkenness or use or possession of drugs will not be acceptable at any time. If an issue arises we will contact you to comply, if it continues you will be required to leave the park with no refund.
- VISITORS– All visitors must register at office to receive a parking pass. All guests must leave by 11:00 PM or pay an additional charge.
- NO Smoking in any campground facility, this includes bathhouses, Winston Hall, Cabins, and store. OUTSIDE SMOKING ONLY.
- POOL RULES (Pool Hours are 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
Swim at your own risk – NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
Children under 12 and non-swimmers must be under adult supervision at all times.
NO DIVING, Running or Horseplay in the pool area.
NO GLASS or breakable containers allowed in the pool area.
Pool will be monitored and closed for treatment, per Health Dept. regulations.
Toddlers and babies must wear swim approved diapers
Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Golf Carts and other motorized vehicles must remain on the pavement. Please respect our other Campers and do not drive your vehicle through campsites or other areas. Park it on the pavement.
- CHILDREN UNDER 16 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPERATE ANY GOLF CART OR OTHER MOTORIZED VEHICLES WITHIN THE PARK AT ANYTIME WITHOUT BEING ACCOMPANIED BY A LICENSED ADULT DRIVER.
PARENTS PLEASE MONITOR YOUR CHILDREN!
PLEASE DO NOT FEED THE WILDLIFE!
The Lagoon on the North side of our RV sites hosts a wide variety of wildlife to check out, Osprey’s, Eagles,and other birds, turtles, as well as an occasional Alligator… usually there is at least one that calls this area of the lagoon home. Please be aware of this and use common sense if you, your pets, or children are in this area.
- All Persons entering the campground do so at their own risk
- Absolutely No Refunds due to weather, No Exceptions.
- Rates are subject to change without notice or due special events.
- All vehicles and RV’s entering the park must be insured.
- Management is not responsible for damage, injury, or loss to either person or property
- Any guest destroying or damaging park property will be expected to make due restitution
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry to the premises to any person who has evidenced a disregard for any of our rules or policies and reserves the right of dismissal from the campground for any violation of our rules and/or our policies. In the event the responsible party is asked to leave the park there will be no refund of remaining time given.
RESERVATION AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
- Camper’s Inn cannot guarantee any specific camp site, Campers Inn reserves the option and the right to re-assign spaces as necessary at any time to optimize our occupancy at all times.
- A Valid Credit Card in your name is required at the time you make your reservation, no charges to your card will be made until you arrive and check in with us.
- All Prices for 2 adults (Children 10 and under, no charge)
An additional charge of $5.00/per day for each person over the age of 10 yrs.
- Campers Inn has a 3 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation less than three days from your arrival date, you will be and agree to be charged for ONE day.
- There is a two week cancellation policy for All Holidays and Special Events. (there will be a 3 day charge when canceling your reservation during these times)